Waxing in the bikini area can be daunting to a neophyte waxee. But you have a vacation to enjoy and your bathing suit is waiting. So here's some tips for a fuss-free wax:
1. Gently exfoliate a few days before your appointment.
2. How much hair is there? 1/4 inch is needed to wax effectively. Trim anything longer than an inch so that the wax can adhere properly.
3. Waxing right before your cycle can be more painful. Taking a couple Advil 30 minutes before can help.
4. Wear comfy, loose clothing. You'll thank me for suggesting this.
5. Your postcare instructions include avoiding heat and working out for 24 hours.
6. Rebooking 5 weeks out saves time and is more comfortable.
7. Gentle exfoliation and Finipil cream helps with folliculitis.
8. Have courage, you're in good hands.
Want more Skinformation? Subscribe below to be on my skin care email list!