It’s microneedling… evolved!
Microchanneling is a non-invasive, yet highly effective treatment to rejuvenate aging skin and scars. Microchanneling will stimulate your body’s natural ability to generate collagen and elastin. It causes your skin to become thicker and firmer, which means healthier and younger looking skin with very little to no downtime!
The treatment uses clinically proven Procell Serum with growth factors and cytokines that will help your skin to begin reproducing collagen during the procedure. This shortens your healing time and speeds up your collagen reproduction. Your Procell aftercare serums will also help brighten, tighten, and reduce wrinkles.
With microchanneling it’s all about stimulation not inflammation. This procedure improves the appearance of aging skin, increases the vitality of your skin, and reduces the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, uneven skin tone, hyperpigmentation and scarring. It also improves the clinical health of your skin by stimulating a rejuvenation cascade that your body has built in, just waiting to be activated! Microchanneling is even more amazing because it is safe for all skin types!
Microchanneling is amazing for those seeking improvements with:
• Acne scars
• Fine lines and wrinkles
• Anti-aging or skin tightening
• Uneven or dull skin tone and texture
• Hyperpigmentation and sun spots
• Pore size reduction
• Stretch marks or other traumatic/surgical scarring
• Signs of aging hands and chest
Healthy, younger looking skin is within reach
Is ProCell Microchanneling safe?
ProCell Microchanneling Therapies are absolutely safe and side effects are uncommon. It is the only microneedling treatment safe for all skin types.
How long is an appointment?
Appointments last anywhere between 1 to 1.5 hours, depending on the treatment area. You will numb for 20 minutes, then receive the microchanneling treatment for 20-30 minutes. You will then take home your Aftercare serums and Hydrating mask, which you will use for 5-7 days.
How many treatments do I need?
A treatment plan is customizable per client, and depend on your goals and skincare needs. On average, clients will see great results after 3-5 treatments. Deep scarring and wrinkles may require more sessions.
How often can I get Microchanneled?
You are able to receive a treatment every 4-6 weeks. It is not advised to receive treatment any sooner than 4 weeks because skin takes on average 28 days to fully regenerate.
How long does ProCell Microchanneling last?
ProCell Microchanneling can last anywhere from 2 to 10 years, depending on the client's age and lifestyle! It is recommended to maintain by receiving the treatment 2-4 times a year once optimal results have been reached.
When can I see results?
Though collagen production can take several weeks, it is not abnormal to notice an improvement in the quality and appearance of your skin within the first 24 hours. After 2-3 treatments you will notice firmer and smoother skin. This is due to your collagen regenerating. It is clinically proven that after 6 treatments skin will thicken by 150%, which means you will have younger looking skin! The number of treatments needed vary by individual.
Does the procedure hurt?
A numbing cream is applied before the procedure. There may be slight discomfort during the appointment but it is very mild and does not last long. Afterwards you may experience a slight warm feeling, tingling, and itching which are all normal.
How long does it take to heal from ProCell Microchanneling?
After the treatment, your skin will be slightly pink or red in appearance for the first 2 hours and may last from 24-48 hours. However, this can be covered with a quality mineral makeup after 90 minutes of treatment. You may experience a warm sensation, or tingling/itching which are great signs that your skin is kicked in to regenerating! You may also experience slight dryness a few days after your treatment.
Who is not a good candidate for a ProCell microchanneling treatment?
You are NOT a suitable candidate for micro-channeling if you have any of the following conditions:
• Chronic inflammatory skin diseases such as eczema or psoriasis on proposed procedure site
• Pregnant or nursing
• Have an infection of any type (bacterial, viral or fungal) on proposed procedure site
• Have taken Accutane in the past 12 months
• Currently battling cancer or going through chemo or radiation (will need a doctors note to proceed with treatment)
• Open wounds on proposed procedure site as well as active acne
• Prone to keloid scarring
• Extremely compromised immune system
• Uncontrolled diabetes
• Hemophilia or similar bleeding disorders
• Have a sun tan and will continue to tan after the procedure.
How do I prepare for my appointment?
Preparation is very simple:
• Refrain from using retinols for 1 week before your appointment.
• Avoid sun tanning and use spf diligently. Some clients may need to be on Pro Lite to calm the melanin in their skin prior to treatment.
• Do not come to your appointment with an active sunburn on the area to be treated. Your appointment will be forfeited.
• Do not consume anti-inflammatory medications as well as blood thinners 48-72 hours before your appointment including ibuprofen, aspirin, and motrin.
• Do not consume any alcoholic beverages the day before.
• It is highly recommended to be extra hydrated the days leading up to your appointment as well as the days following the treatment.
• Consuming caffeine before your treatment and after may increase sensitivity as well.
• Do not wear any makeup to your appointment. This includes mascara.
What is aftercare like?
• After the therapy, nothing topical should be applied for at least 90 minutes.
• After 90 minutes if needed, you may apply a high quality mineral makeup and spf, but we highly suggest to not apply anything topical for 12 hours except for the hydration mask provided to you.
• We recommend not allowing anything to touch your face such as your cell phone and sunglasses for the first few hours.
• Avoid direct sunlight for at least 7 days. Apply a quality mineral spf 90 mins or longer after treatment. We also suggest being extremely diligent with sun protection for 7-14 days such as hats, scarves, and visors.
• You may begin washing you face with a gentle cleanser 24 hours after treatment.
• Apply your provided serums in the am and pm for at least 5 days or until bottles are finished. We recommend to not apply any other active serums or strong moisturizers until the provided aftercare serums are finished.
• You may begin using a gentle moisturizer 24 hours after treatment. We recommend using something gentle for the am, and Aquaphor in the pm for 7 days.
• Do not exfoliate for at least 7 days including the use of glycolic acids.
• Avoid vigorous exercise for first 24 hours.
More Information on Procell Therapies